How we can help
We work alongside you to achieve your goals.
The hip joint is the largest weight-bearing joint in the human body.
At ARTHRO Health we specialise in treating both arthritic and non arthritic hip conditions. After you have exhausted non surgical options and where surgery is indicated, we specialise in:
- Anterior minimally invasive total hip replacement (AMIS THR) with a bikini incision
- Hip arthroscopy
For all knee problems a range of treatment options are available.
We work with you to understand how your knee problem affects you. Where surgery is indicated, we specialise in:
- Patient specific and robotic total knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Robotic unicompartmental knee replacement
From the moment you arrive we are focused on making you feel comfortable, welcome and a little less nervous about your visit.
We believe it is important for you to thoroughly understand your hip or knee condition and the management/treatment options available to you.
Andrew will discuss with you the most appropriate approach specific to your condition, including associated risks and benefits.
Management of your condition could involve any of the following approaches:
- Advice including lifestyle adjustment, pain relief and anti inflammatory medications
- Monitoring and review of symptoms over a period of time
- Specialist physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Injections including steroid, visco-supplementation etc.
- Further specialist investigations
- Surgical interventions
Whatever your journey, we are here to assist.
Should surgery be indicated, we sit with you to discuss and plan for your procedure. We want you to feel comfortable and confident before proceeding with any surgery.